CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Harry's on the Way!

I have to apologize if I scared the capootie out of you when you looked my blog today. If you had your speakers on, Dumbledore's voice booming through your quiet house probably made you jump...it did me! I'm just a teensy, weensy excited for the 7th and final book to come out. For all of you who are suddenly reconsidering your friendship with crazy Christie, I'm not a Harry Potter freaky fanatic...I don't have any HP tattoos, haven't named any of my children after a character, haven't created a website totally devoted to HP, and don't spend every waking minute thinking, reading and talking Harry Potter. I promise. I'm just someone who enjoys the books and am a little excited for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows to come out. So can we still be friends? :)

3 comments:

The MacMizzles

Listen here, you never lost my friendship from being a crazy girl that loves Harry. I think I should catch up and read the books so that I can join the obsession.

The Earls

You're crazy only if I am! Dan is dreading the lose your wife weekend where wifey shirks all duties for time with Mr. Potter. :)

The Blakes

I can't wait either!