1. He sleeps like a mummy--with his hands crossed over his chest. He claims he has to do this because I take up the rest of the bed.
2. He is so helpful with the kids and around the house--and I don't even have to ask him! He seems to have a 6th sense about when I need help or what needs to be done.
3. He loves projects! However, most of them are in his head trying to come out. He'll spend hours drawing out his project in AutoCAD, only to realize that, between working full-time, going to school, and being a dad and hubby, he just doesn't have time to do much else.
4. Kevin has a very soft heart. He rejoices in other people's happiness and cries with them in their pain. I learned this very early on in our friendship.
5. Kevin secretly wants to be a superhero. What he doesn't realize is that he already is.
6. Kevin has an infinite amount of patience. He has never raised his voice at me or the kids. He'll teach me to do the same thing over and over again without any sign of irritation.
7. Kevin likes things tidy and organized. Everything has a place, and it should be in that place.
8. He considers himself a nerd, but I know a little boy and a baby girl who think he's the coolest person that ever walked the earth.
9. Kevin can lose 15 lbs in two days when he is sick. That, in turn, makes me sick. :)
10. Kevin often sacrifices what he wants for those he loves. And he does it with a smile on his face.
Wait!! There's another thing I love about Kevin:
11. He has the cutest freckles on his nose that you really don't notice until you get up close. Lucky me, I get to be up close pretty often. :)
1 day ago