CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Kevin from A to Z

Since this is a McMillan blog, I thought I'd introduce myself - it's surprising what you are willing to admit on a website when you would generally have a hard time saying it in person.

A- age: 27
B- bed size: queen
C- Chore you hate: any chore that takes longer than I originally thought. Other than that, I'm game.
D- Dessert you love: raspberry or lime sorbet (sherbet)
E- Essential start of your day: shower
F- Favorite musical artist: Howard Shore
G- Gold or Silver: Neither (see letter P)
H- Have to Have: water
I- Instruments you play: the mouth trumpet
J- Job title: CAD Draftsman
K- Kids: 2; Cade and Myla
L- Living arrangements: little townhouse ("cozy" undermines the emphasis on "little")
M- Most favorite month: October (My wife's birthday, Halloween, it starts to cool off, the leaves start to turn colors in places with regular climates... so many wonderful things!)
N- Nickname: None, I generally don't do much that makes me worthy of a nickname
O- Ordered last on the internet: A video card for my computer
P- Phobia: jewelry, lipstick, and the elderly...I think I must have been traumatized by a great aunt or some other relative wearing gaudy jewelry and chunky lipstick. (Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl!)
Q- Quote: "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Walt Emerson
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: 4; Ryan, Jay, Paul, & Wendy
T- Traffic tickets you've received: 4 and a few warnings. Three were for speeding, one was a photo ticket for allegedly running a red light - I'm not convinced the camera was properly synchronized with the light.
U- Unique Talent: being able to memorize movies after seeing them a single time but being unable to remember anything important. And I do a few voices.
V- Veggie you hate: None that I can think of...I even like brussel sprouts.
W- Worst habit: staying up too late
X- What body part would you Xerox?: my hand - I wouldn't dare do anything heavier (I knew a guy who broke the glass by sitting on the copier, a doctor got the pleasure of removing the shards from him - copiers are not built for that!)
Y- Yummy food you make: toast, cold cereal, eggs, grilled sandwiches, top ramen... you know, the basics!
Z- Zodiac sign: Virgo

Okay, now it's your turn! Who are you A to Z?

1 comments:

Sparks Fam

X made me laugh out loud. That wouldn't have been a certain FLF missionary would it. It's good to see some pictures of your nice family.
Robert