CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Horsin' Around

We had our annual Webb family Christmas party out at my Uncle David's house in Queen Creek. We had a great time! It was fun getting the whole Webb crew together.
This is my Uncle David putting reindeer antlers on his horse.
Myla is telling a story about one of the horses.

Jacob and Jordyn took turns riding and leading the horse.


A bunch of us visiting and watching the kids ride the horses.

The kids all love Dawn. They all got a kick out of feeding the horses.

Rudolph..I mean, Dawn and Gavin

This is Cowboy Golf. I've never played it, so I don't really know the rules. All I know is that my mom, James, Jared and Kevin get really competitive with it. I think it's sorta like the game horseshoes.


Sweet Rachel and Nicki

Gavin and Grandma feeding the horsie.

Jared and Connor

Jared and Jared Jr

Uncle James

Kev, Myla and Jordyn

Myla and Uncle David

2 comments:

Awe- CUTE! You got some great pictures. That new camera of yours did a great job! Would you mind emailing me the ones of Jared on the horse, I wish I had my camera with me during that...

Heather Bower

That looks like a blast, what a fun time. I love the antlers. :)