CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Day 13 - Happy Jell-oween


Christie loves Jell-o. Did I just refer to myself in the third person? Really, I love Jell-o. We do lots of fun stuff with Jell-o in this house. Jell-o popcorn is my favorite. I'll have to show you sometime. Anyway, so today we are making Jell-o Halloween molds with bats and ghosts and witches and cats and pumpkins. I'm usually pretty ambitious and do lots of different flavors...but since I'm busy sewing and getting ready for the New Kids on the Block concert tonight [don't worry, I'll tell you all about it--I'm sure you all wish you were going too. :)] we are only making orange right now. Just for fun, this is what I want to try next:
Doesn't that look cool?

4 comments:

The Blakes

I didn't know you had such a fascination with jello. Hope you are enjoying NKOTB right now!

Jamie W.

Wow, that does look cool, let me know if it works.

okay now let's hear about the concert, I just watched a little of it on the news this morning. : ) Hope you had a blast. Did you wear the big button? : )

The MacMizzles

you are such a great mom! I bet your kids are loving Rocktober.

Unknown

Oh Christie, I remember your Jello popcorn!! That was the best treat. You'll have to post the recipe cause I can't remember exactly how you made it. My boys would LOVE it . . .well and me and Robert would too!