CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

oscraps.com


For all my digital scrapbooking friends out there:
I found a great new website oscraps.com and have just spent the last couple of hours downloading TONS of the cutest freebies I've ever seen. I now have all kinds of ideas for a new blog header (I seem to change those frequently) and scrapbook pages! There just isn't enough time in the day! :)
PS For those of you looking to put a cute background or template on your blog, this person offers them for free and instructions on how to make your own. Pretty generous if you ask me. I'm excited to try making one of my own.

3 comments:

Stacey

Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited to see what they have! I download most of my stuff from scrap bytes. Yes, freebies...you can never get enough of them. Thanks for the site. Have you ever looked at Peppermint Creative...I get a lot of great layout ideas from there too. :) Thanks again!!!

Kerry Hoaglund

How fun! You are too cute!

Thanks for the site- going to check it out now! I think I spend more time downloading these things than actually using them :-)