CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloweeeeeeen

That's how we pronounce Halloween in the McMillan family now.

Halloween this year was fun. I think it is the first year that the kids truly appreciated that Halloween = free candy. And they got into it!

Here we are out trick-or-treating. Myla said, "twick-tor-tweat" with her cute little lisp. Cade just held out his bag. We couldn't get him to say it at all.
Ninja Turtle Cade with his cousin Spiderman Jared.

Ballerina Myla with Grandma Cat. Are ballerinas supposed to have pizza sauce on their face?
Tigger Gavin
Here are the Haws and McMillan kids enduring the papparazi-like flashing of Nicki's and my camera. It was funny. I think they are used to it by now.
Well, October is over. Now I don't have to feel guilty anymore for the days when I didn't follow through on my 31 Days of October plans. I did learn that I do a lot more crafts and educational things with the kids when I plan them out in advance. I think I am going to try something like it again, just not as ambitious as to do it every single day. We still need time for free play. With October over, now we can look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Yay!!

0 comments: