CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Crazy Eights

My friend Hollie tagged me to do the crazy eights...and I've been a lazy blogger lately (although I do have a camera full of photos begging to be posted) so here I go:

8 shows I love to watch:
1. What Not to Wear
2. Fringe
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. Law and Order: CI
5. Whatever, Martha
6. Dora the Explorer (I put this here because I love it when my kids watch it. It give me a few minutes to do the dishes or throw a load in or blog. Ok, mostly blog.)
7. The Office
8. Pushing Daisies

8 of my favorite Restaurants:
1. Chevy's
2. Cafe Rio
3. Arby's
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Red Robin
6. Souper Salad
7. Some Burros
8. Cousins Subs

8 things that happened yesterday (I'm expected to remember?):
1. We got the cutest hats my sis-in-law made us for Christmas in the mail (love, love, love the early Christmas gifts by the way Aubs)
2. Made a little boy cry
3. Made pumpkin waffles for dinner
4. Carried the laundry upstairs to fold, and never got around to it
5. Made cute hair clips for Myla
6. Went to Hobby Lobby
7. Cursed my car, Ms Frizzle, for being sick, then apologized to it, patted it on the dashboard and asked it to stay alive until Kevin graduates
8. Went to the midnight showing of Twilight. Yes, I'm crazy, I saw it...at midnight...with all the teeny-bops who wore "I Heart Edward" t-shirts and squealed everytime his face came on screen. Dawn, Nicki and I went. It was fun to hang out together. I have to say though, you know you're getting old when you think the Dad is hotter than the guy who is supposed to be the hottest guy on the planet.

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving weekend...four whole days with Kev, no school and no work!
2. Christmas
3. Kevin being finished with school
4. Finishing Myla's Christmas dress...it's being a beast right now and I want to give up.
5. Rachel's first b-day party tonight
6. Bradley coming over to play this morning
7. Winning the biggest loser contest...that's right, I'll be taking the pot y'all.
8. Gavin sleeping through the night. I've got serious bags under my eyes. Serious bags.

8 things on my wish list:
1. Gavin sleeping through the night.
2. Serger
3. Cupboards painted next weekend.
4. New stove. She's burning half my food and leaving the other half undone.
5. Someone to come clean my house for me. :)
6. Peace on earth
7. Happy vehicle
8. Gavin sleeping through the night. Did I already say that? Yeah, that's why I need him to sleep through the night. My memory is fading.

8 people I tag:
1. Jamie
2. Michelle
3. Beka
4. Alisa
5. Heidi
6. Abbey
7. Jill
8. Heather

0 comments: