CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh...They Make Me Laugh

Last night I went in to check on the kids and this is what I found:


This is Myla trying to sleep with a bed full of toys and shoes. There were legos, crayons, a pack of diaper, boots, cars, Thomas trains...so much stuff on her bed. So funny. They just crack me up.
She also loves the new hats Aunt Aubs sent and wouldn't let me take it off of her. I woke her up when I took all the toys off and tried to take the hat off but she started crying so I left it on. Those flowers are a craft project from Cade's preschool last year. I guess she really likes it. :)

Cade had his fair share of legos and other toys on his bed. He started crying when I started taking the cube away (the thing on his pillow). He said his toys were sleeping in there. They are so funny. I never know what I'm going to find in the morning.

5 comments:

The MacMizzles

Yeah!!!! I love that! She is too cute for words. And I adore that she loves the hat I made her. :)

The MacMizzles
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie

My daughter has done funny things like this it just make me laugh.

Paige

That is too cute! I just love kids and all that makes up their creative minds. I wish that it would last longer though. They grow up too fast!

Jill Manning

Your kids have the greatest little personalities...I love hearing about them!!! And you need to post a better shot of the hats that Aubrey made, I want to see what they look like.