CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Our New Look

I think Kevin is getting a little interested blogging. First he writes the Superman post, and then he designs the polka dot graphic you see at the top of the page for me. I had told him how I've seen such cute blogs out there and I wondered how they did it. So we both did a little googling and when I came home from grocery shopping today he had designed the graphic for me. He knows I love polka dots and pink and brown right now (my tastes change often) and this is what he created! How he knows me. Anyway, if we are too pink now, let me know. We don't want to be annoying. :)

3 comments:

The Blakes

Sorry we couldn't play tonight...promise us a rain check?!?!
And, what bribe can I offer Kevin to help me put a new graphic on my blog? I've been dying to personalize it but have no idea how. Can I hold his home teacher status over his head? (I'd never do that...)

By the way, loved your dream Christie. I take Kroger brand pre-natals, just in case Ty walks himself down the aisle at church tomorrow. :)

The Earls

I like the new look! Good job Kevin!

Unknown

very cute! I think I need to redo mine AGAIN now!! luv ya!