CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Don't Go Daddy!

This morning when Kevin left for week both of the kids didn't want to let him go. Daddy gave his usual round of kisses and then went to leave and both of the kids burst into tears. Myla lunged for him from my arms and Cade went to the couch and cried. So Kevin gave the kids another round of hugs and kisses. It was a sweet moment and I had to grab my camera. Daddy left for work and both kids continued to cry for several minutes. I know it breaks Kevin's heart to leave when they are crying. It's hard to be so loved.

1 comments:

Jill Manning

Christie you are a life saver. I have so many fears about having kids but reading your blog brings alot of peace. i mean to sound cheesy at all but really, I love seeing how much you love being a mom and love your kids. Thanks for the all the little glimpses of your family, your kids are adorable!