CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2007

DA (Doodlebops Anonymous)

I know that I am going to be ridiculed, mocked, and laughed at by many of my friends...but I don't care. I can't handle the anonymity any longer. I've gotta let it out. My name is Christie and I LOVE the Doodlebops! I don't know what it is...their cute personalities, the way DeeDee, Moe, and Rooney always seem to get along and when they don't they make up fast, their songs, their rad dance moves, their groovy costumes...I really can't put my finger on it, but I love the Doodlebops. Here is my favorite song Get On The Bus with Bob the Busdriver (he's pretty cool too). C'mon, just watch it.



Okay, you can all mock me now. Don't worry, Kevin thinks I'm out of my mind too. I suggested that we be Doodlebops for Halloween and he quickly shot that idea down (that's a bit comforting for me actually.) Now I need to get Cade or Myla on board.

So there you go...it's out in the open. Strangely, I don't feel relieved. :)

8 comments:

The MacMizzles

I love the doodlebops too! I always have. When Aiden is watching he dances and has a great time. I think deedee has a great voice, and I love that moe is always hiding, and I love how sweet roonie is. Ryan can sing bus driver bob's part, ask him to do is some day. It is my very favorite too Chris! I don't think there is anything weird about that.

Kerry Hoaglund

Ha ha...what' wrong with liking kid shows? I used to watch cartoons all the way up until college and sometimes beyond! I love them! Don't feel bad...we are all closet kid show watchers!

The Earls

Ya, I'm not too fond of Doodlebops. They kinda freak me out. But if you like them and so do your kids, then who cares what others think.

Sar

You're not alone girl! Disney channel just happens to be the only channel on at our house (except for the occasional food network show) Ya, even at night. I've seen them all, love them all. . . I can't get enough of it!

The Blakes

We all have skeletons in our closet. That confession was a bit unexpected, but I still love you!

Maren

Your a DoodleDork... But Paige loved watching the clip.

Way to come out of the closet Chris... that must have taken guts :-) Very funny!

Anonymous

The doodlebops scare me!!!