CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Days 18-22


Pathetic, I know. I only have one picture to show you. But it's cute, right? This is Spooky Shepherds pie that I made for dinner swap. I got the idea from Gourmet Mom, but I used Maren's shepherds pie recipe. I piped the mashed potato ghosts using a disposable frosting bag and cutting a big tip. Then I used peppercorns as the eyes. Just warn your kids about not chewing up the peppercorn. It just may ruin the whole dinner for them. Not that I know from experience or anything...

3 comments:

Heather

So where's the recipe for her Shepherd's pie...because your picture looks better and more appetizing than the one on Gourmet Mom. Please post it...or send it to me: heatherzinger77@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Jill Manning

Shepherds pie is one of Ty's favorites, and what a fun way to make it even yummier! I'm totally stealing this idea, among many others. You are just full of them!!

Jamie W.

That is super cute. What a fun idea.