CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Let Them Stay Little

My sister-in-law Jamie inspired me with her last blog post to reminisce through older pictures of my kids, when they were littler. I put above this post a video I took of Myla when she first started walking, so she was 12 months, and Cade talking. It's kind of fun to watch...for me anyway. It make my heart melt a little. Time goes so fast! Bear with me as I take a little walk down memory lane. Here are some of my favorites:

Cade






Myla




Gavin





4 comments:

Jamie W.

I miss those chubby legs of Mylas she was seriously one cute cabbage patch doll. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Love the video. It doesn't seem to long ago that they were learning to walk and talk but, wait. ... we have more kids and then it seems like forever. You have such a cute family. We love your kiddos. : )

AWE, I seriously can't believe how fast time goes! I know we take a lot of photos as moms, but there's nothing funner than going back and remembering those times and the feelings and experiences you had at those periods. Thanks for sharing, so sweet!

RatalieNose

I remember Cade as a baby!
We always fought over him in primary!

The MacMizzles

I feel that. You have such beautiful, smart, happy kids. I wonder how it feels when they are all raised and in college, to look back at baby pics. Perhaps again, it will feel like yesterday.