CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Lion King

Lately Cade has been obsessed with The Lion King. He loves watching it and loves acting out the lion fighting scenes...especially the ones at the end in slow motion. He even gets teary when the dad lion dies. Tonight in the bathtub he asked Kevin to make his hair into Simba when the shampoo was in it. He wouldn't let Kevin wash out the shampoo unless Kevin promised to make him into Simba after.
This is Simba...all done up with hairspray and gel.
And then he asked me to take a picture of Nala (aka Myla).

6 comments:

The MacMizzles

Your children are so cute! Look at the Caders. I really like his hair like that, I think it should be permanent. Cause Aunt Aubs says so.
Cheers!

Kerry Hoaglund

I too love the Lion King! How adorable is that?! I love the picture of Cade hugging Myla...such a good big brother!

Julia M.

Way too cute! What fun when they start to pretend. :)

Jamie W.

Love that Simba. What a creative kid.

SO CUTE! I love those kids!

Belle

Oh Christie they are so very tender!!! I could just eat up little Myla!!! Can't wait for numero tres!!