CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Beach

If Legoland is Kevin's heaven on earth, the beach is that for me. Although the weather wasn't super warm, we went to the beach and really enjoyed it. The kids loved exploring the sand and wading in the cold ocean water. Cade was so excited to see the boats at the marina. I'm thinking a trip to the beach is in order every year!
Grandma and Myla
Cade running away from the water.
Daddy and Myla building sand castles. Actually, Daddy is building and Myla is...un-building.
Kevin the Karate Kid

Myla pointing at the helicopter
Mommy: Cade, where are you right now?
Cade: I'm right here Mommy. (Probably thinking: Duh Mom!)
Isn't he hot?! Yeah, he's mine. :)
Exploring the sand.
I love this picture. Myla running to Daddy.

3 comments:

Jamie W.

Love the beach pictures, I love that last one too. Oh yeah, love the karate kid one too : ) Kevin your a crack up.

That would have been my favorite part too! Those are such pretty pictures! I love myla running the kevin too- that is absolutely gorgeous! the 'Karate Kid' made me laugh- funny Kev!

Maren

Okay. So I'm all the way at ASU Hayden library... but I'm reading your blog. Can we say SLACKER? Yes. We can. Your like, duh Maren. I love the pics. Makes me kinda want to see the So. Cal world outside of The DLand.