CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Becoming self-reliant

Becoming self-reliant and developing a food and financial reserve in case of an emergency or disaster has been on our mind a lot lately. This has also been a frequent topic of conversation with family and friends. My sister, Nicki, has done a lot of research on food storage and has a lot of information to share. I guess she got tired of all my questions :) because she started a blog devoted to home preparedness. (Just kidding. Nicki is very patient and is very willing to help others out.) Sometimes it seems overwhelming, but she helps break it down so it seems doable. Check it out to get more info on the topic.

2 comments:

Crissylady

That is a great idea! I mean, I know we're all supposed to have a year of food storage etc, but that just sounds so overwhelming! Let's break it down and make life a little easier. :-)

Hollie

That is awesome!! I have been on a food storage kick myself lately, so this will be a great source of info for me! Tell Nicki thanks for me!