CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Unstoppable

Ever since Gavin started walking, around his first birthday, he's been unstoppable. This makes church, grocery shopping, swimming pools, and any place with stairs a rather, shall we say, miserable experience for Kevin and I. He doesn't want to be held, he wants to walk! He wants to be like the big kids. But it's part of toddlerhood and we do enjoy watching him go, go, go. He's good entertainment. :) He's a ball of energy and at the end of the day konks out fast. Last night I went in to check on him while he was sleeping and he had the little angelic smile on his face. It was all I could do to stop myself from swooping him up and cuddling him.
Here he comes!
I love his little mischievous looks.

This is the side of him I usually see. :)

0 comments: