CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 19, 2006

One Sweet Kid

Cade is so sweet and his personality is blooming. Yesterday Myla was crying and crying and crying (which is unusual for her). I was in the middle of making dinner and couldn't hold her at the time...I didn't want to burn her. She suddenly stopped crying so I look back and Cade is kneeling by her bouncer stroking her hair and talking to her. She just looked up at him adoringly and was smiling. It's amazing the nurturing personality he has at the age of 2!

Later on, I made some hot chocolate and Cade and I were sharing it. Cade had a spoon and was spooning it into his mouth. It was dripping everywhere so I put it on his little table to let him have it. I started nursing Myla and Cade spooned up some hot chocolate, carried it over to me, climbed up on the couch, and fed it to me. Afterward he said, "Mmmm, nummy." He did that over and over again, at least 10 times. It was so sweet to me that he made the effort to feed me the hot chocolate. It wasn't easy climbing up on the couch with a spoon full of chocolate. Yes, it got everywhere, but the effort meant more to me than cleaning up the couch. I just love him to pieces!!

0 comments: