Looking for something to do this Saturday? The AZ weather has finally cooled down a bit and it's a great time to go to the zoo. This Saturday, November 14th, from 9am-3pm at the Phoenix Zoo there will be a Holiday Zootique sponsored by the Phoenix Zoo volunteers. My friends and I have reserved a booth and will be selling all kinds of really cute stuff: aprons (adult and child), baby booties, baby blankets, hair clips, magnet boards, sweet appliqued onesies, and lots more. So come on out! Spend a day at the zoo and get some Christmas shopping done at the same time. Stop by the Secret Stitch booth and say hi!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Zootique
Looking for something to do this Saturday? The AZ weather has finally cooled down a bit and it's a great time to go to the zoo. This Saturday, November 14th, from 9am-3pm at the Phoenix Zoo there will be a Holiday Zootique sponsored by the Phoenix Zoo volunteers. My friends and I have reserved a booth and will be selling all kinds of really cute stuff: aprons (adult and child), baby booties, baby blankets, hair clips, magnet boards, sweet appliqued onesies, and lots more. So come on out! Spend a day at the zoo and get some Christmas shopping done at the same time. Stop by the Secret Stitch booth and say hi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh how I would love to join you. I would also like to chase your rugrats around the zoo...I miss you all.
Post a Comment